The College and Career Readiness (CCR) Delivery targets provide schools and districts with the annual progress needed to meet their 2015 College and Career Readiness Delivery goals.
The College and Career Readiness Delivery Plan has two goals:
- Increase the percentage of students who are college- and career-ready from 34 to 67 percent by 2015.
- Increase the Averaged Freshman Graduation Rate from 76 to 90 percent by 2015.
The CCR Progress Toward 2015 Goal map displays:
- districts who met 2012 target (no color)
- districts who did not meet target but increased at least 10% (green)
- districts who did not meet their target but increased target less than 10% (yellow)
- districts whose CCR rate decreased from 2010 to 2012 (red)
The Kentucky Department of Education has identified the following strategies to help districts and schools reach their annual delivery targets. More information on each strategy may be found in the