Monday Superintendent E-mail – 2/4/13
As part of our effort to streamline communications and cut down on the number of e-mails you receive, this Monday E-Mail combines several items into one communication.
Please read the Monday E-mail as it contains information about the following KDE-related items:
• ACT Survey request - Your Voice makes all the difference (Will be e-mailed to teachers)
• Participation in Operation Preparation (Attachments)
• 2013-2014 Seek Forecast
• Results of Interactive Poll from the January 24 Superintendents’ Webcast (Attachment)
• Correction to Gap Map Showing Students with Disabilities and Gap Maps Now Available in Grey Scale
• Program Review Content to be in ASSIST Soon
• Update on Submission of CDIPs and CSIPs
• Teaching, Empowering, Leading and Learning (TELL) Kentucky Pre-Survey Webinars
• Updated CIITS Usage Maps and RTTT Performance Measures Available
• New features in CIITS
• The Kentucky Center Institute for ECE & Arts Integration
• Kentucky Teacher – Preparing for Health/PE Program Reviews, Professional Growth, TELL Kentucky
If you have questions about the specific items, please see the contact information for each item.
Also, remember to review the Items from the Outside Agencies section.