As part of our effort to streamline communications and cut down on the number of e-mails you receive, here is a Monday E-Mail that combines several items into one communication.
Please read the Monday E-mail as it contains information about the following KDE-related items:
• Superintendent Professional Growth and Effectiveness System website location and link available soon!
• From the Attorney General – Your duties as superintendents in distributing written information explaining the Open Records and Open Meetings Acts and proper records retention and management pursuant to KRS 15.257 and 171.223 (Attachments)
• Draft High School Arts Standards Public Review
• ARRA Jobs Reporting Reminder – Report due on job estimates relative to ARRA grants; Due date for submission, Monday, October 7 (Attachments)
• Kentucky Teacher - Hands-on learning, schools teaching schools, two columns on tap
Also, take a look at the items under the section titled “Items from Outside Agencies”.
If you have questions about the specific items, please see the contact information for each item.