As part of our effort to streamline communications and cut down on the number of e-mails you receive, this Monday E-Mail on Tuesday combines several items into one communication.
Please read the Monday E-mail as it contains information about the following KDE-related items:
· Focus on School Safety
· Governor’s Proclamation on Earthquake Awareness Month (Attachments)
· Kentucky Green Ribbon Schools 2013 Application Available
· New Operation Preparation Resources
· National Core Arts Framework now available
· New FERPA rules for Foster Students
· Kentucky Equine Youth Festival
· 2013 Kentucky Equine Youth Festival Essay and Art Contests (Attachment)
· Kentucky Teacher – Districts test PGES; commissioner’s school visits
If you have questions about the specific items, please see the contact information for each item.
Also, remember to review the Items from Outside Agencies section.