As part of our effort to streamline communications and cut down on the number of e-mails you receive, here is a Monday E-Mail
that combines several items into one communication.
Please read the Monday E-mail as it contains information about the following KDE-related items:
• Welcome new superintendents!
• Discussion Starters for the Upcoming Superintendents’ Summit (Attachments)
• The Fund looking for innovative teachers – PLEASE SHARE WITH TEACHERS
• Fall ILP Trainings for district/school administrators, teachers and counselors
• Kentucky Continuous Improvement Summit
• Students invited to apply for the 2014-15 Next-Generation Student Council
• 2015 Capital Funds Request (CFR)
• 2014 Instruction Transformation Grant Posted
• Kentucky Green Ribbon Schools 2015 Application Available
• Green Ribbon Schools Tour 2014: The ‘Healthy Schools, High-Achieving Students’ Best Practices Tour (Attachment)
• Financial Report for Local Boards
• Finance Report Card Video
• Immunization Information from the Department of Public Health (Attachment)
• Memo Sent to District Auditors Concerning Results of FY 2012-2013 Audit Review (Attachment)
• Further Clarification regarding the sale of carbonated beverages, particularly in elementary and middle schools
• Kentucky Teacher – Connecting students military history, STEM exploration this week
Also, take a look at the items under the section titled “Items from Outside Agencies”.
If you have questions about the specific items, please see the contact information for each item.