Due to technical issues, you are receiving the Monday E-mail on Tuesday.
As part of our effort to streamline communications and cut down on the number of e-mails you receive, here is a Monday E-mail on Tuesday that combines several items into one communication.
Please read the Monday E-mail on Tuesday as it contains information about the following KDE-related items:
• June 19 Superintendents’ Webcast Cancelled
• Kentucky eTranscript Initiative Streamlines the College Admissions Process (Attachment)
• District Verification Needed for Fall 2013 Report (Attachment) – Note: June 21 deadline
• QualitlyCore formative items to be made available in CIITS
• CIITS Training – PLEASE SHARE WITH PD COORDINATORS
• ESEA side-by-side comparisons (Attachments)
• Reminder of Process to Apply for Grant Related to Implementation of SB 97 Raising the Compulsory Attendance Age from 16 to 18
• Guidance Document for Implementation of 704 KAR 19:002, Alternative Education Programs (Attachment)
• Implementation of HB 182 SEEK Funding for Children of District Employees (Attachment)
• Implementation of HB 182 – Frequently Asked Questions (Attachment)
• PPGES Training (Attachment) – Attention Principals
• Joint Letter Regarding Uninterrupted Scholar’s Act (Attachment)
• “Redbook” Approval Complete
Also, take a look at the items under the section titled “Items from Outside Agencies”.
If you have questions about the specific items, please see the contact information for each item.