As part of our effort to streamline communications and cut down on the number of e-mails you receive, here is a Monday E-Mail
that combines several items into one communication.
Please read the Monday E-mail as it contains information about the following KDE-related items:
• New Member Appointed to the Kentucky Board of Education
• 2014-15 Assessment and Accountability Data to be Released this Week
• USED Releases English Learner Tool Kit (Three Attachments)
• Growth Factor Ad Hoc Reports Reference Documentation (Attachment)
• Reminder – Summative Survey Submissions Due by October 2
• Infinite Campus Intervention Tab Update
• Dual Credit as a Dropout Prevention and Reengagement Strategy
• Kentucky Teacher – North Star project lights the way to smarter spending; Flipping over classrooms, crickets at conference
to view Fast Five on Friday articles, September 25, 2015
Also, take a look at the items under the section titled “Items from Outside Agencies”.
If you have questions about the specific items, please see the contact information for each item.