704 KAR 3:455 section 10
• A request to substitute revised editions of items under contract shall be considered at the first regular meeting of the calendar year of the State Textbook Commission.
Substitutions will be considered by the State Textbook Commission during the first meeting of each calendar year.
• Substitutions shall not be permitted for items to be used the last year of a contract.
• The vendor shall agree to supply either the listed item or the substituted item in accordance with the local school district's request.
• The revised edition shall be at the same price at which the item was bid and the content shall be compatible for use with the old edition.
• The physical materials and workmanship of the revised edition shall be of equal or better quality than the older edition. Submit Forms B and/or M as applicable for the items being substituted.
• Ancillary materials for a substituted textbook or program shall be available at the time the vendor submits substitution request.
Submissions should be made to:
Instructional Resource Consultant
Division of Curriculum
500 Mero Street
Frankfort, KY 40601