Imagine Academy offers a comprehensive technology curriculum you can use to help students learn the IT skills they need. The following curriculum is available to Kentucky schools:
- Digital Literacy - Teaches essential computing skills
- Online Learning - Access to in-depth online courses
- Lesson Plans - Full curriculum on technical subjects
- Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) - A comprehensive program on Microsoft technologies
- Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC) - Materials for short-term courses, such as seminars and workshops
Microsoft Office Specialist certifications at the core level are available in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access. These certifications prepare Kentucky's high school students for College Career Readiness. Certifications such as Excel offer a gateway to advanced IT skills which are highly desired by industry employers.
High Schools in Kentucky will have access to the MTA exam e-books to help prepare the students for taking exams. The available MTA e-books include:
Annually, each Kentucky Imagine Academy member will receive 10 MOS, 10 MTA, and 10 Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) exams for educator use. This benefit is renewable every 12 months. Kentucky high schools will also receive vouchers for students’ exams based on their ADA.