This page contains documents that provide standards, instructions, hints, tips and best practices to those responsible for installing, maintaining, and the monitoring of NAI's Enterprise Policy Orchestrator (ePO) at the school, district and state levels.
KETS Service Desk
Phone: (502) 564-2002 (local)
(866) 538-7435 (800)
McAfee's ePO manuals, ePO How-To videos, and the list of documentation below can now be accessed from the following link:
ePO Secure Documentation
1. Beginning of Year Recommendations for Schools-2005
2. DAT File Update Tasks
3. EPO Current Patches and Settings-ver 101
4. EPO Installing VS71 Patches
5. EPO Maintenance Tasks
6. EPO Report Descriptions
7. Installing EPO Agent-Patch7
8. Installing EPO Server-Patch8
9. KETS ePO Installation Ver 1.2
10. Searching-Moving Win9x Machines
11. Sending an Agent Wakeup Call
12. Sorting Computers by IP Address
Note: Once the site above is reached, go to File and Login as within Internet Explorer and enter the username and password. After this, select the EPO_Documentation folder. If you are not given the choice of login as, go to tools and Internet options, and select advanced options. Place a check in the box for Enable folder view for FTP Sites.
For the Username and password, please contact the KETS Service Desk at 866-538-7435.