Office 365 for Education is supported by both Microsoft Premier Support and the KETS Service Desk:
Microsoft Premier Support for Office 365 for Education
For assistance with the following issues, please contact Microsoft Premier Support:
- Issues accessing Outlook.com, Issues with the Exchange Control Panel, Anything pertaining to help.outlook.com, Issues logging in via the Outlook client
- Email delays / delivery latency, Email NDRs (non deliverable returns), Errors on export (Outlook PSTs)
Phone Support: (800) 936-3100
*Premier Support requires an a customer Premier ID assigned per district. If you need your Office 365 Premier ID contact your KETS Engineer or the KETS Service Desk.
User Support for Live ID's
KETS Service Desk Support
Some functions of the Office 365 for Education service have been customized for Kentucky K-12. Support for those functions will be handled by the KETS Service Desk.
For assistance with the following issues, please contact the KETS Service Desk:
- Active Directory issues, Mailbox creation/provisioning errors, KETS Control Panel issues
- If you're not sure whether vendor documentation is correct, Microsoft or otherwise, for a particular task
- Any questions regarding the support of Office 365 for Education, documentation in the DOG, or questions regarding this support page.
KETS Service Desk Phone:
(502) 564-2002 (local)
(866) 538-7435 (toll free)