The Kentucky eTranscript system provides a simple and secure way for high school students to send their transcripts to participating colleges and universities at no cost. Kentucky high schools are transitioning to the eTranscript service throughout the 2013-14 school year and the service will be available in all public schools by March 2014. Features and benefits of the eTranscript system include:
- convenient online access available 24/7
- touch-free, complete automation from student request to delivery
- tracking of student’s transcript request
- integration with the Kentucky Student Information System for seamless implementation and processing
- secure and FERPA-compliant data transfer
- reporting metrics and analytic insight for educators and administrators
- statewide adoption of a standard transcript format for further enhancement of the transcript process
The Kentucky eTranscript service is brought to you by a partnership among the Kentucky Department of Education, Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority and Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education.
KDE is committed to providing excellent service to meet the needs of all students. Please take a few minutes to contact us with feedback on your experience with the Kentucky eTranscript system or to make suggestions on how the service may be improved.