When RTA classes begin in the fall of 2012, RTA teachers must record daily attendance for the students they serve. This data will be collected at the end of the year. If a student moves, successfully exits intervention, qualifies for special education services, moves to a different intervention teacher or is absent from intervention, indicate that on the attendance sheet. A sample attendance sheet is posted on our RTA Web page with additional information provided.
Attendance must be submitted to KDE twice a year. The due dates for submission are January 15th and the last day of school.
- I-first day attending intervention,
- No Mark or Check Mark -attended intervention
- A-absent (mark A even if the child is at school but does not attend intervention that day)
- X-School not in session
- E-successfully exited intervention
- M-student moved
- C-changed intervention (student is still receiving intervention, but from a non-RTA teacher)
- S-qualifies for special education services and no longer receives RTA intervention
Sample Attendance Sheet