The FNS Office of Food Safety web site provides food safety education a= nd=20 training resources for school food service professionals and child nutriti= on=20 program operators. Consumer food safety resources can be found at th= e=20 foodsafety.gov web site.
State Emergency Notification System (SENS)
The USDA State Emergency Notification System (SENS) is a tool tha= t=20 allows State Agencies to rapidly communicate critical food recall=20 information to Recipient Agencies so they can remove contaminated fo= od=20 from distribution, and keep kids and families safe.
of Excellence for Food Safety Research in Child Nutrition=20
National Food Service Managemen=
School Food Service Inspection Reports
Schools are= =20 required to obtain two school food safety inspections per school year. Sta= te=20 Agencies (SAs) that administer the school meal programs are required to re= port=20 the number of inspections obtained by their schools.
- 2011-2012 Data and Report Summary
- 2010-2011=20 Data and Report=20 Summary
- 2009-2010=20 Data and Report=20 Summary
- 2008-2009=20 Data and Report=20 Summary
- 2007-2008=20 Data and Report=20 Summary
- 2006-2007=20 Data and Report=20 Summary