This web page provides resources for health departments to use when performing health inspections of SFSP sites.
Site Inspection Sites
SFSP Site List
- Address and contact information for all currently approved sites.
Site Selection Guidance and information
- The SFSP Site List will be updated weekly on Fridays through the summer as SFSP sites are continually being approved.
- The CAP may increase, but will not decrease.
- Per the USDA, only sites that have not had a health inspection in the prior 9 months may have a health inspection (HI) performed for SFSP. Health departments (HD) are responsible for checking that information prior to a review.
- Site information is reported by the sponsor and has not been verified for accuracy. Site contact information is available for directions if necessary and to verify the site is open.
- The health department may use their discretion on which sites to review, excluding school sites that should be excluded, and the meal services to review, but the following type of sites are preferred to be reviewed due to the higher potential of food safety issues (in priority order): parks, mobile sites, apartment complexes, parking lots and churches. Inspections of schools will not be reimbursed.
- The counties permitted to invoice for these inspections as listed in the county CAP report have signed contracts in place with KDE.