Approved RTA Professional Learning Providers
- Literacy Live
- AIM Institute
- Pathways to Proficient Reading/Writing
- Pathways to Literacy Leadership
- Top Ten Tools
- LETRS for K-3 Teachers (two-year commitment)
- LETRS Administrator Training
- Orton-Gillingham Academy
- Keys to Literacy
- The Big Dippers Science of Reading Short Course
- Institute for Multi-Sensory Education
- The Writing Revolution
- Foundational Skills Mini-Course
- Getting to Know the KAS for Reading and Writing Module
- Effective Literacy Modules
- Task Predicts Performance
- Improving ELA Tasks
- Kentucky Reading Project for Read to Achieve (KRP4RA)
- Structured Literacy (GRREC)
Infinite Campus Intervention Tab
All RTA students must be entered on the Intervention Tab in Infinite Campus by October 30, and new students must be entered as they enroll in the program. Student information on the Intervention Tab must be current and complete when school dismisses in the spring. Information regarding how to enter information in the Intervention Tab can be found on the Data Standard Intervention for MAF or RTA Grant(s).
Grant Assurance Document
Procedure for Submitting Budget Amendments
Please use the Budget/Program Amendment Guidelines established by the Budget office if you need to submit an amendment to your RTA budget. Budget questions, including questions on amending your budget, should be directed to Shelby Power, firstname.lastname@example.org.
RTA Yearly Reports
The Kentucky Read to Achieve (KY RTA) Program was created under Senate Bill 19 in 2005 with the goal of supporting schools in implementing a reading diagnostic and intervention program to address the needs of struggling readers. More specifically, the KY RTA program was designed to identify and provide intensive reading and intervention programs to struggling readers within primary grades (K-3). There is flexibility in the intervention programs from which participating schools may choose, but several aspects of program implementation are required and therefore common across participating schools.
To request an annual report, or if you have any other questions, please contact email@example.com.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.