Behavior Intervention Resources
- Academic and Behavioral Response to Intervention - ABRI is structured to provide state-wide access to support with the emphasis on creating an infrastructure toward sustainability and capacity building within schools and educational cooperatives.
- Idea Partnership - Idea Partnership is dedicated to improving outcomes for students and youth with disabilities through shared work and learning.
- Intervention Central - Intervention Central provides teachers, schools and district with free academic and behavior resources to help struggling learners and implement Response to Intervention and attain the Common Core State Standards.
- The Iris Center - Free online interactive resources that translate research about the education of students with disabilities into practice. Materials cover a wide variety of evidence based topics, including behavior, RtI, learning strategies, and progress monitoring.
- John Hopkins University Center’s Best Evidence Encyclopedia - The Best Evidence Encyclopedia presents reliable, unbiased reviews of research-proven education programs to help policy makers, principals, teachers, and researchers in reading, science, and math.
- Kentucky Autism Training Center - The mission of the Kentucky Autism Training Center is to strengthen the state’s systems of support for persons affected by autism. KATC is committed to improving the quality of life for those affected by ASD by providing training and resources to families and professionals.
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports - PBIS was established to give schools capacity-building information and technical assistance for identifying, adapting, and sustaining effective school-wide disciplinary practices.
- Special Connections - This site was developed for general and special education teachers, related service personnel, para educators, parents and other professionals engaged in the meaningful inclusion of students with special needs in the general education curriculum.
- Kentucky Center for Instructional Discipline (KYCID) - The mission of the Kentucky Center for Instructional Discipline (KYCID) is to train and support schools in the implementation of positive, proactive, and instructional strategies so students become self-disciplined, responsible, and productive members of their community and ultimately the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Schools will be encouraged to begin a program when they are ready and move at their own pace. The center also provides a regional training calendar which will offer several opportunities for training events to schools, coaches and administrators. The Kentucky center coordinates efforts with the Technical Assistance Center on Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) which is out of the Office of Special Education Programs, US Department of Education in addition to training on Bully Prevention Programs from trainers certified by the nationally recognized Olweus Program.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.