General DocumentsSBDM Trainers and Coordinators, revised Nov. 2017
Notice: Additional materials and activities previously provided as separate documents are now included in the Facilitator's Guide of each training module.
1. Introduction to SBDM 1.1 Intro to SBDM - Participant's Guide 1.2 Intro to SBDM - Facilitator's Guide 1.3 Intro to SBDM - PowerPoint 1.4 Intro to SBDM - Sign-In 1.5 Intro to SBDM - Annotation Bookmark 1.6 Intro to SBDM - Consensogram 1.7 Intro to SBDM - Decision Making Cards 1.8 Intro to SBDM - Group Policy Review 1.9 Intro to SBDM - Part II Conversation Cards 1.10 Intro to SBDM - Evaluation 1.11 Intro to SBDM - EILA
2. Roles and Responsibilities 2.1 Roles and Responsibilities - Participant's Guide 2.2 Roles and Responsibilities - Facilitator's Guide 2.3 Roles and Responsibilities - PowerPoint 2.4 Roles and Responsibilities - Sign-In 2.5 Roles and Responsibilities - Evaluation 2.6 Roles and Responsibilities - EILA
3. Bylaws and Policies 3.1 Bylaws and Policies - Participant's Guide 3.2 Bylaws and Policies - Facilitator's Guide 3.3 Bylaws and Policies - PowerPoint 3.4 Bylaws and Policies - Sign-In 3.5 Bylaws and Policies - Evaluation 3.6 Bylaws and Policies - EILA
4. Teamwork for Achievement 4.1 Teamwork for Achievement - Participant's Guide 4.2 Teamwork for Achievement - Facilitator's Guide 4.3 Teamwork for Achievement - PowerPoint 4.4 Teamwork for Achievement - Sign-In 4.5 Teamwork for Achievement - Evaluation 4.6 Teamwork for Achievement - EILA
5. Family and Community Engagement (FCE) 5.1 FCE - Participant's Guide 5.2 FCE - Facilitator's Guide 5.3 FCE - PowerPoint 5.4 FCE - Sign-In 5.5 FCE - Evaluation 5.6 FCE - EILA 5.7 The Missing Piece of the Proficiency Puzzle
6. TELL Kentucky Survey 6.1 TELL Kentucky 6.2 TELL Kentucky - Training Materials 6.3 TELL Kentucky - Sign-in 6.4 TELL Kentucky - Evaluation 6.5 TELL Kentucky - EILA
Prichard Committee, Kentucky Association of School Councils (KASC), and Kentucky Education Association (KEA) Alternative Training Modules The documents below are KDE reviews of the approved modulesPlease contact Prichard Committee, KASC, or KEA in order to schedule these sessions.
Prichard Committee GCIPL Training
Kentucky Association of School Councils Novice Reduction for SBDM Councils School Council and Budgets Council Tools for Closing the Disability Gap
Kentucky Education Association Putting It All Together: Multiple Measures for School Success SBDM and the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
On-Line Resources SBDM Online Training Options Governor's Commonwealth Institute for Parent Learning (GCIPL) One Page Workshop
Kentucky Association of School Administrators SBDM and the Principal's Role