The Pupil Transportation Calendar of events includes annual events and due dates that Pupil Transportation Directors can refer to.
Pupil Transportation Calendar of Events
Funding - Support Education Excellence in Kentucky (SEEK) Submission Go to KDE Web site: SEEK Transportation Funding and Forms
Data is submitted as needed during the school year. A username and password is required for the databases.
Bus Incidents-Add as they occur to the online database
- Annual School Bus Safety Training- throughout the school year for all grades
- First Semester Bus evacuation #2 is before the end of the first semester
- Second Semester Bus evacuation #4 is before the end of school
Experienced Bus Driver Training
- Summer Bus Driver 8 Hour Update occurs between the last day of school and before the first day for the new school year.
New Bus Driver Training
- Driver Review 1 occurs within 5 days of completion of core curriculum instruction.
- Driver Review 2 occurs 20-30 days after Driver Review 1.
- Driver Review 2 occurs 3-6 months after Driver Review 2.
Driver Trainer Training
- New Driver Trainer Instructor workshops occur during spring break and summer.
- Returning Driver Trainer Annual 6 hour Updates occur during the summer.
Office of Finance and OperationsDivision of District Support
300 Sower Blvd., 4th Floor
Frankfort, KY 40601
Fax (502) 564-6771