This page includes references, helpful websites, and archived webcasts to help implement KSI programs.
Kentucky Department of Education has created a series of KSI webcasts
. These include videos and PowerPoint presentations with detailed notes.
- Batsche, George. (2007). Problem solving & response to intervention: Presentation to Directors Conference, Illinois State Board of Education, Springfield, IL, August 1, 2007 (Retrieved on June 25, 2008 from ISBE Website).
- DuFour, Richard, DuFour,Rebecca, Eaker, Robert, Karhanek, Gayle. (2004). Whatever it takes: how professional learning communities respond when kids don’t learn: Solution Tree Publishers, Bloomington, IN.
- Matzke, Laurie and Neumiller, Tanya Lunde. (2008). RTI in title I: tools and guidance to get it right: LRP Publications, Horsham, PA.
- McCook, John E. Ed.D. (2006). The RtI guide: developing and implementing a model in your schools; LRP Publications, Horsham, Pennsylvania.
- Mellard, Daryl F and Johnson, Evelyn. (2008). RTI a practitioner’s guide to implementing response to intervention :Corwin Press, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Pierangelo, Roger, Giuliani, George. (2007). Frequently asked questions about response to intervention: Corwin Press, Thousand Oaks, CA.
Office of Teaching and Learning
Division of Learning Services
300 Sower Blvd., 5th Floor
Frankfort, KY 40601
(502) 564-4970 Ext. 4519
Fax (502) 564-6470