School Change Requests

Published: 7/1/2014 10:17 AM
District and School Collection Repository (DASCR)
As of July 1, 2014, this web application replaces the on-line form.
The District and School Collection Repository (DASCR) web application tool allows schools and districts to add, update and close schools on-line.  District staff who submit school changes, log on through the secure web applications portal here and then select “District and School Collection Repository”.
Click here to login to DASCR. Additional login information and user instructions may be found in the DASCR User Guide.
You must be granted access to DASCR by the District WAAPOC. You can find your district's WAAPOC in the District and School Directory.
Data is preloaded with what is already in the system about the school. There are three (3) options to choose from if you need to make changes: (1) add a new school, (2) change (reconfigure) a school, (3) close a school. Once you choose an option, school information can be updated on-line. You should hear back from KDE regarding the request within one business week. 
Reminder: You can update schools and district information but not roles through this application. Roles must continue to be updated through the People Manager web application. 
Please contact Rodney Bennett at 502-564-5279, ext. 4449 or via email for information or assistance. We welcome feedback on this tool as part of this beta rollout. 
Lori Davis 
Office of Administration and Support
Division of District Support
500 Mero Street, 15th Floor CPT
Frankfort, KY 40601
(502) 564-5279
Fax (502) 564-6771