Qualifying Data

Published: 3/12/2015 12:33 PM


Qualifying Data, present and past.

2014-2015 Qualifying Data

*CEP (formerly known as CEO) participating schools have been noted with an asterisk (i.e., *). The CEP schools do not collect household applications but are reimbursed based on a percentage of directly certified students in their schools. For the CEP schools the October enrollment is multiplied by the CEP direct certification percentages as an estimate of free and reduced students. A voluntary alternative income form (known as the Household Income Form (HIF)) is collected on each student for state and federal reporting purposes and entered into Infinite Campus, the statewide student information system. To obtain the free/reduced percentage based on the HIF form please visit the KDE data request website: http://education.ky.gov/districts/tech/pages/datarequests.aspx



2013-2014 Qualifying Data 

2012-2013 Qualifying Data

2011-2012 Qualifying Data

2010-2011 Qualifying Data

2009-2010 Qualifying Data

2008-2009 Qualifying Data

2007-2008 Qualifying Data


CEO Qualifying Data 2011-2012

CEO Qualifying Data 2012-2013

CEP Qualifying Data 2013-2014 

Archived Qualifying Data



“The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (in Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”



Mike Sullivan
Office of Administration and Support
Division of School and Community Nutrition
500 Mero Street, 23rd Floor CPT
Frankfort, KY 40601
(502) 564-5625
Fax (502) 564-5519