Upcoming Training Opportunities
Fall KSIS User Group meetings
- Each user group meeting will start at 9:00 a.m., end at 3:00 p.m. (local time), and feature updates from Infinite Campus and KDE along with Campus training sessions.
- For the KSIS Fall Update from KDE presentation slides, click here.
- Five hours of EILA credit will be offered to participants.
- To register, contact Lisa Rhoton by email and indicate the session you plan to attend.
Tuesday, Sep. 29 Marshall County Schools
Wednesday, Sep. 30 Muhlenberg County Schools
Thursday, Oct. 1 Barren County Schools
Friday, Oct. 2 Marion County Schools
Tuesday, Oct. 6 Laurel County Schools
Wednesday, Oct. 7 Powell County Schools
Thursday, Oct. 8 Shelby County Schools
Friday, Oct. 9 Boone County Schools
Infinite Campus Kentucky Offerings
2015 Interchange @ Kentucky
Resources from Prior Trainings
Introductory Overview of the Equity Tab and Equity Plan
Excel concierge for KDE data stewards (July 30)
2015-16 KSIS Beginning-of-Year Training (July 22-23)
· Virtual and Performance Based Setup | Video / PowerPoint Presentation / Q & A
· Validating course setup using Teacher Course Check report | Video / PowerPoint Presentation (Rev. 9/8/15) / Q & A
· Growth Factor Report | Video / PowerPoint Presentation / Q & A / GF Error Checks / GF Reference
· Reminders about Attendance Accounting for Schools and Districts | Video / PowerPoint Presentation / Q & A
· Preschool | Video / PowerPoint Presentation / Q & A
· Early Graduation | Video / PowerPoint Presentation / Q & A
· English Learners (EL) Data Cleanup | Video / PowerPoint Presentation / Q & A
· KTS Data Exchange: Proper Setup for Accurate Grade Sync | Video / PowerPoint Presentation / Q & A
· KTS Attendance Processing from the High School Perspective | Video / PowerPoint Presentation / Q & A
· To download, view or print a complete set of presentation slides organized by day, choose preferred format:
2014-15 KSIS End-of-Year Training (April 29)
Open the End of Year Training document to find session descriptions, PowerPoint Presentations, and to view recorded presentations.
2014-15 KSIS Mid-Year Training (Jan. 7)
Open the Mid-Year KSIS Training Session Links document to find session descriptions, PowerPoint Presentations, and to view recorded presentations.
Data and Security Training - U.S. Department of Education/Privacy Technical Assistance Center (Dec. 10, 2014)
2014 Interchange @ Kentucky (Dec. 8 - 9, 2014)
2014 Interchange Kentucky Sessions at a Glance and 2014 Interchange Kentucky Session Descriptions.
Data Sharing within FERPA Boundaries (Dec. 9, 2014)
2014-15 Mid-Year KSIS Special Topics Training (Nov. 20, 2014)
2014-15 Beginning-of-Year Training ( July 23-24, 2014)
Alternative Programs/ILPA Regional Trainings
Sessions covered setting up template banks; attribute dictionary selections and district assignments for use of the ILPA module in Infinite Campus; standards for completion of editors in the ILPA module of Infinite Campus; completing an online ILPA; transition team roles and responsibility; alternative programs best practices; online alternative programs resources; and FAQ.
2013-14 End-of-Year Training (April 29-30, 2014)
KTS Pilot Project (Mar. 24, 2014)
Infinite Campus instructions for technical school users of the KTS Automated Data Exchange Project covering the initial setup process; including the creation of staff, new calendar setup, and course setup for ATC/CTC schools.
KySTE Training - KDE / Infinite Campus Update Session (Mar. 5-6, 2014)
An update of what is on the horizon for this year from KDE and an update as to training available and any new features in the upcoming year from Infinite Campus.
Mid-Year Training (Jan. 8, 2014)
Infinite Campus User Group Meetings