Capital Funds Request

Published: 7/17/2014 1:40 PM

The General Assembly, through the passage of HB 265 in the 2012 regular session, continues to allow flexibility in the use of school district capital funds without forfeiting the district’s eligibility to participate in the School Facilities Construction Commission (SFCC) program.  To exercise that flexibility, a district must submit a Capital Funds Request electronically through e-mail to Denise Hartsfield, at the Kentucky Department of Education, Division of District Support, in order for proper processing to occur.
The following guidelines and instructions detail the procedures applicable to all Kentucky Public School Districts regarding a Capital Funds Request.
The Capital Funds Request Summary Report is located below.  It lists the school districts' names and amounts that were approved by KDE to use capital funds.
For More information contact: ​
Jeffrey Coulter
Office of Administration and Support
Division of District Support
500 Mero Street, 15th Floor CPT
Frankfort, KY 40601
(502) 564-3846
Fax (502) 564-6771