The Kentucky Information Highway significantly upgraded Kentucky’s communication network infrastructure. The original version of this network, referred to as the Kentucky Information Highway (KIH1), was established in 1991. The new network, Kentucky Information Highway - 3rd Generation (KIH3) is a strategic resource that is offering expanded services, lower rates, improved reliability, and superior performance.
Specific questions about products, pricing and ordering information should be directed to the appropriate vendor contact.
- Regions 1: David Hanson, Account Mananger - Western KY: firstname.lastname@example.org; Office: 812-464-6113; Cell: 812-499-6000
- Regions 3: Betty Farmer, Account Mananger: email@example.com; Office:502-561-5962; Cell: 502-609-1817
- Region 5: Dennis
Meyer, Strategic Team Lead: firstname.lastname@example.org; Office: 502-561-5928: Cell: 502-599-0009
Regions 2, 4, 6, 7, 8: Bennett Dickerson, Account Manager: email@example.com; Office/Cell: 614-270-0505
K-12 Service Manager: Ross Kayser, Service Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-572-6318
K-12 and KDE orders: Tim Hackworthemail@example.com, 859-771-2889
Escalation Point of Contact for All AT&T Issues:
Mark Adams; Tel: 970-388-9065
- Maintenance- Greg Iannarelli; Tel: 502-439-9416
- Billing- Sharon Black; Tel: 502-229-9445
- Service Desk: 800-247-2020
KIH3 Contract: MA-758-1300000727
Contract Effective Date: 02/21/2013
Contract Expiration Date: 02/20/2023
Final expiration date after possible renewals: 02/20/2023
Office of Education Technology
300 Sower Blvd.
Frankfort, KY 40601
502-564-2020 ext 2222