The Kentucky eTranscript system provides a simple and secure way for high school students to send their transcripts to participating colleges and universities at no cost. The eTranscript service is available in all public schools. Features and benefits of the eTranscript system include:
- convenient online access available 24/7
- touch-free, complete automation from student request to delivery
- tracking of student’s transcript request
- seamless integration with the Kentucky Student Information System for efficient processing
- secure and FERPA-compliant data transfer
- reporting metrics and analytic insight for educators and administrators
- statewide adoption of a standard transcript format
- option to send transcripts to others on request (i.e., employers, insurance companies)
Alumni transcripts are available at a cost of $3.00 per request. Students' transcripts are free until August 1st after graduation.
Upcoming Training Opportunities
Parchment eTranscript Webinar on new method to release transcripts
The Parchment team will send invitations and details directly to Parchment account holders. Sessions will be recorded.
Contacts for additional assistance
History, User Feedback, and Usage Numbers
5/15/14 All Kentucky public high schools now online with electronic transcripts
Usage reports by academic year
(eTranscripts generated by school and district through (8/17/15)
(eTranscripts generated by school and district through (8/1/16)
Customer feedback on deployment and use of eTranscript
"Thank you!!! Parchment has simplified my job and saved me so much time!!!!" This is a quote from Teresa Hockman, records clerk at Pleasure Ridge Park High School in Jefferson County, made during the June 26 Virtual Listening Forum hosted by Parchment and Kentucky's education agencies. Staff from schools, colleges and universities participated in the event to provide feedback on their experiences with implementation and use of the new process. For a recording of the event, click here.