The Kentucky eTranscript system provides a simple and secure way for high school students to send their transcripts to participating colleges and universities at no cost. The eTranscript service is available in all public schools. Features and benefits of the eTranscript system include:
- convenient online access available 24/7
- touch-free, complete automation from student request to delivery
- tracking of student’s transcript request
- seamless integration with the Kentucky Student Information System for efficient processing
- secure and FERPA-compliant data transfer
- reporting metrics and analytic insight for educators and administrators
- statewide adoption of a standard transcript format
- option to send transcripts to others on request (i.e., employers, insurance companies)
Student transcripts are free until August 1 after graduation. Alumni transcripts are available at a cost per request.
Parchment eTranscript Webinar Training
- Live general information training webinars covering best practices for enabling students to order their transcripts.
- April 20, May 4, May 18, June 1, 15, 29, July 13, 27
- All sessions include the same content.
- Registration and training details.
Usage by academic year
- 2014-2015 (eTranscripts generated by school and district through (8/17/2015)
- 2015-2016 (eTranscripts generated by school and district through (8/1/2016)
- 2016-2017 ( eTranscripts generated by school and district through (8/1/2017)
- 2013-2018 (eTranscripts generated by school/district 5 year contract period)
- "Thank you!!! Parchment has simplified my job and saved me so much time!!!!," Teresa Hockman, records clerk at Pleasure Ridge Park High School in Jefferson County.
KDE Data Services
Office of Education Technology
Division of School Data Services
300 Sower Blvd., 4th Floor
Frankfort, KY 40601
Fax (502) 564-1519
KDE Data Services