Purpose: Support local communities to transform the student learning experience. Learn from what is happening in the field, especially related to: Deeper Learning, Project-Based Learning and Local Laboratories of Learning.
- Work side-by-side with families, learners and community members;
- Join the overall council and/or one of the standing committees;
- Meet in person twice a year for two days to learn together and create new tools, resources and policies;
- Meet more frequently if on a standing committee;
- Share standing committee learning with the statewide council and the commissioner of education; and
- Agree to an annual commitment with the option for annual renewal.