The 2020 Impact Kentucky Working Conditions Survey was administered to certified educators across the state of Kentucky:
- All public schools in Kentucky were eligible and invited to participate.
- The survey window was 6 weeks in length (Monday, January 13th - Friday, February 21st).
- All schools identified a survey coordinator from among their faculty. This representative was responsible for the distribution of anonymous survey access codes to colleagues.
- Schools with at least 10 responses and a 50% response rate have a report available to them.
Creating school environments where educators can thrive is a key focus of the Kentucky Department of Education. Thank you to the 43,089 certified educators across the Commonwealth of Kentucky for elevating their voices and providing feedback about their working conditions. With this data in hand, we know that educators will be able to reflect on the progress they have made and the areas they can focus on moving forward to create the working conditions all educators deserve.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the survey be administered?
- The working conditions survey is administered every other year. The next administration for the Impact Kentucky survey is scheduled for January 2022.
Who can take the survey?
- All certified educators who work in your school at least half time.
Is the survey really anonymous?
- Codes cannot be traced back to an individual educator in the school. The codes and therefore the data can only be aggregated to a school and district level.
Where can I review our results?
Where can I get support during the survey?
Who can answer questions about Impact Kentucky working conditions survey?