Upcoming training opportunities
Infinite Campus Online Registration Just-In-Time Q&A sessions
Infinite Campus - Campus Learning Training Sessions
- Now that I am Processing Applications Q&A
August 3-14 - Each topic will be offered multiple times via Zoom. Sessions are free and open to all Kentucky district staff who want to learn how a specific portion of Campus Learning works. There is no need to register; simply use the Zoom meeting invitations to join the desired session on the day and time that it is scheduled. Click here for the session descriptions, suggested audiences and Zoom meeting information or see the schedule summary below.
- Week 1, August 3-7 (All times are Eastern)
- Monday: Discussions – 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Tuesday: Quick Assessments – 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Wednesday: Google Drive – 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Thursday: For Students & Teachers – 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Friday: Planner/Library – 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Week 2, August 10-14 (All times are Eastern)
- Monday: 3rd Party Connection Pass back – 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Tuesday: Progress Monitor – 9 a.m.
- Tuesday: Quick Assessments – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday: Google Drive – 9 a.m.
- Wednesday: For Students & Teachers – 2 p.m.
- Thursday: Planner/Library – 9 a.m.
- Thursday: Progress Monitor – 3 p.m.
- Friday: Open house Q&A – 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Prior training resources
2020-2021 beginning-of-year training (July 15)
2019-2020 end-of-year training (April 23)
2019-2020 mid-year (January 8)
2019-2020 beginning-of-year training (July 11) 2018-2019 end-of-year training (April 25) 2018-2019 mid-year training (January 10) KY Interchange 2018 (December 11-12, 2018) 2018-2019 beginning-of-year training (July 19, 2018)
Infinite Campus user group meeting slides
- Presentation slides and videos are available. Request by sending an email to KDE's Data mailbox.
eTranscript/Parchment training webinars